Wheel Alignment In Scarborough
Have you ever noticed your tyres wearing more on one side than the other? Perhaps your car feels as if it pulls to one side? Or maybe your steering wheel isn’t straight?
Wheel alignment is an essential vehicle service which ensures your car operates with maximum efficiency, comfort and safety. It achieves this by making sure all of your wheels point in exactly the right direction in relation to each other and your direction of travel.
This is an increasingly important service on modern cars as the majority now have many adjustable components within the steering and suspension systems which, if not set correctly, can cause misalignment. A Hunter wheel alignment service accurately measures up to 14 primary wheel angles and compares them with the original specifications detailed by your car manufacturer. If any differences are found, we can correct these by adjusting your car’s steering and suspension settings, which helps to maximise your fuel efficiency, reduce any uneven tyre wear and improve your driving comfort and safety.
What are the benefits of a Hunter wheel alignment?
- Improved tyre life – misalignment is a major cause of uneven or premature tyre wear. Correct alignment can significantly extend the life of your tyres.
- Improved fuel consumption – cars suffering from misalignment will have a higher fuel consumption as their wheels 'drag' along the road surface. Correctly setting the wheels straight reduces this resistance and gives you more miles per tank.
- Greener motoring – with improved fuel consumption and lower tyre wear, your impact on the environment will also be improve your own personal Carbon Footprint, by emitting less CO2 emissions.
- Save money – by extending the life of your tyres and improving your fuel consumption, correct alignment will help lower your motoring costs.
- Better handling – with the car's geometry set as the vehicle manufacturer intended, wheel alignment can help correct many handling problems and deliver a more enjoyable driving experience.