Londesborough Motor Services is a trading name of Advanced Automotive Group Limited (company registration number 10921314).
Advanced Automotive Group Ltd is registered with the Information Commissions Office (ICO) and our registration number is: ZA336497.
Advanced Automotive Group Ltd, as a data controller, takes your privacy very seriously and are committed to the safeguarding of your personal data.
We believe that it is important to promote fairness and transparency for all individuals therefore we are committed to ensuring your data is held in a secure way for the purposes intended.
What information do we collect and why?
By browsing our website, we may use “cookies” which aims to enhance your general website experience. These are information files which are stored on your computer and can assist with the retention of your user preferences, protect your security and improve our website service.
As a website user, you have the choice to accept or decline cookies. If you wish to alter your cookie preferences please refer to your browser configuration settings. Please note some features of our website may not work if you choose to de-configure your cookie settings.
Information we may Collect
When your vehicle has maintenance work carried out Advanced Automotive Group Ltd, we may collect various pieces of personal information, these may include, however are not limited too, your name, email address, postal address, and financial details to be able to process the payment.
The information we collect when you book your vehicle in with us is held under the lawful basis of a Legitimate Interest.
How we use your personal information
From time to time, we may contact you by post, email or text message to inform you of your vehicles annual maintenance check, this may include, but not limited too: service reminders; vehicle recalls; MOT tests and general maintenance of your vehicle.
- To allow us to complete your maintenance on your vehicle as requested
- To view the maintenance history of your vehicle
- To keep you informed of any updates or special offers
- To gain feedback to assist with our development programme
- To ensure the health and safety of all of our staff
- To assist with any queries that you may have or provide further information, as requested
We may also contact you shortly after your vehicle maintenance has been completed and ask you to leave feedback to enable us to improve our products and services.
If you would prefer not to contacted for any reason please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a legitimate interest to ensure the safety of our customers and staff at all times and to comply with health and safety legislation.
In the event of an accident, we are required by law to complete an accident form which may contain personal details including your name, address and the incident in question.
How long do we hold your information for?
Advanced Automotive Group Ltd will only hold your information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purpose intended or to comply with legal requirements.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may share personal data with the following third parties:
- MAM Software: A business management system which allows us to make reservations for your vehicle to come into our care; as well as track the vehicles history and order any parts as required ensuring your vehicle is safe and roadworthy.
- Tech Man: Garage Management Software which enables us to send a text message when routine maintenance on your vehicle is due, such as Services and MOT tests.
- Practical Networks: maintain our business IT infrastructure.
- Mailchimp : to assist with the sharing of marketing information.
We only use your personal data for the specific purposes intended, which are contained within this policy. We will never sell or pass your data to any third party without your written consent.
We keep your personal data secure by following internal policies of best practice and training for our staff. We also use SSL technology on our website and all ICT and Software systems within our offices are password protected. All paperwork which contains personal information is kept within a locked filing cabinet or disposed of securely.
In the unlikely event of a breach of our security, we will inform the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours and, should it contain your personal data, we shall also inform you.
We respect your rights as an individual therefore you have the opportunity to contact us at any time regarding:
- your right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- your right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
- your right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- your right to have your personal data erased
- your right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
- your right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
- your right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
- your rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
Should you wish to contact us further regarding the collection and storage of your personal data please email or write to us at: email@example.com
Advanced Automotive Group Ltd
66 Londesborough Road